The Man Purse

JJ and his "Man Purse" was quite the attraction at Hershey! Actually it's a quilted backpack that my mom made for me. It's perfect for amusement parks and airports - hands free. But my shoulders got tired so I talked him into carrying it for me. Is he secure in his manhood, or what? It even matched his shirt!

Anyway, women kept stopping and staring at him. One really slowed down as she walked by. He made this funny face because he thought she was looking at him weird. "She wants your purse!" I explained. Then the women turned around with a grin and said, "That is exactly what I want!"

What I love is that my man was willing to carry my load for me. He's such a servant! Love you honey. And I promise to get you a cool backpack for our next trip!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's awesome that he carried it for you, but I'm so impressed that your mom made it, too!

This being sick thing has got to go! I haven't eaten all day (and must have expelled every excess ounce of bodily fluids), and when I checked I weigh less than I have in over four years. I told my husband, and he said bulimia will do that to you. I reminded him that I have a case of involuntary bulimia, which I could have gladly lived without, thankyouverymuch. BTW, if you swing through Georgia, I'd love to go see that movie. :-)

Blogger Butch said...

JJ -

How sweet of you to ruin it for the rest of us guys. Mandy asked me to carry her bag today, as she read the blog, and I readily accepted because I too wish to be a thoughtful husband. But, it seems I strapped on a 40lb marine rucksack and did a force march through Old Time Pottery. Two hours later, and a promised trip to the Chiropractor, Mandy slid her bag off my broken back and, without flexing a bicep, slid that thing over her shoulder like it was a bag of feathers. I gotta get to the gym brother.

Blogger Amber said...

LOL!!! That's funny and sweet all wrapped in one!

Have a great weekend!

God Bless,
Amber

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
About My Guys
Links
Previous Posts
Archives
Search This Site
Miscellaneous
Credits