Day 3 - Snowing Silly!
Welcome to my family blog! If this is your first visit, I 'm so glad you stopped by. I am in the middle of sharing photos, memories and God stories from a ski trip we took in December. Click here to start at Day 1 and find out how we got there; it was totally unplanned, at least according to our calendar. But God!

Day 3 - Here I am with my silly Andrew. I dropped one of my ski poles from the chair lift when he was with me. So we had to ski down this really steep hill to get it.

Instead of going back up to the top, we decided to wait for JJ and Joshua to come to us. It took them a while so we laid down in the soft, fluffy snow and took photos of ourselves to pass time.

When we all got back together, we decided to take this really long path down the mountain. It was mostly trails with a few steep hills. By then Andrew had mastered the slopes and was having a great time. Here he and JJ are posing in front of the signs that we followed to find our way back to the ski village. You've got to click on it to see their faces. They are such characters but it did really got confusing at times.
You might also notice Joshua on the ground pointing them in the right direction. He would often ski ahead of us and then lay in the snow waiting for us to catch up with him. He said it was warm and cozy buried in that snow. We call him our polar bear.


2 Comments:

Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Hi Renee,
Loved finding your blog now that I've joined the blogging world! You spoke at our church retreat 2 years ago just outside Austin when it was an icy weekend in February. (You go all over, so I don't know if you'll remember getting up early Sunday morning to try to get back to the airport in time! Seems like you also had a hard time getting there too. . . something happened in Dallas?) I loved hearing you speak and getting to chat with you then.

I love the name of your blog! We definitely a common connection there! :-) I'll be back to "visit and share a cup" soon!

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

What precious memories!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
About My Guys
Links
Previous Posts
Archives
Search This Site
Miscellaneous
Credits