God's Plan for Today
I am so sorry to those of you who came visiting in hopes of seeing my Vail photos posted. I so wanted to do that today. I can't wait to share God's story behind them, but God has another assignment for me today.

My neighbor has stage 4 breast cancer and it's spread to her bones. She started chemo yesterday and is very sick today. I had planned to be home to do some blogging and scrapbooking. But I found out Kim is really sick and needed help with her four-year old cutie pie, Matthew.

So instead of blogging, I am playing with moon sand and "twucks", watching Thomas the Magic Railroad, eating chicken nuggets and searching for more little boy toys in my attic. He's the cutest thing and so fun to have around.

Please pray for Kim, her nausea, her cancer cells to be haulted and for healing in her bones and shrinking of her tumors. We serve and love a God who is ABLE. I am crying out for Him to be willing to shower His power and healing on Kim today. Please join me.

I'll be back with photos soon!


3 Comments:

Blogger Lelia Chealey said...

Oh Father, we cry out to you today & remind you of your own history when that women touched the edge of your garment in faith. Please whisper those very words over Kim soon Lord Jesus...Daughter your faith has healed you.
We love You Lord & we believe that your will be done in Kim's life & whatever the results are Lord, we choose to praise You.

Blogger Carolina Mama said...

I did come for photos - my husband's a Boulder native. :) However, God wanted me to pray :) and we will. Your blogs and Proverbs 31 are such a blessing and I am thankful to partake. Also, I wanted to share the verse we used for our Christmas card this year and it is quite appropriate for your friend, Kim,
"Our God whom we serve is able...and He will." Dan. 3:7 Thoughts and prayers, Carolina Mama
www.carolinamama1.blogspot.com

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

I am joining you in prayer for your neighbor. May she feel God's presence in a special way. Praise God too for your faithfulness in going along with God's plan for your day! :)

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
About My Guys
Links
Previous Posts
Archives
Search This Site
Miscellaneous
Credits