Cayman Brac
We're in the Cayman Islands this weekend. I am speaking at the "Barefoot and Breaking Free" women's retreat. We landed on the island Thursday. I wrote a little about our trip and posted more photos on my Journey blogsite if you'd like to read and see more.

It is so beautiful here and we are enjoying every moment together on our little "fantasy island." I keep waiting for Tatoo to run out from the bushes and chant, "De plane, de plane!"

My speaking sessions are in the evenings so we have all day to play, rest or go on island adventures. Several of us hopped on board a "dive boat" yesterday and were taken to an area off the island called "fish bowl" where we went snorkeling. It was the first time for the Swope family to go "under the sea" and it was incredible! We saw all kinds of fish, coral and sea plants.

Here I am with Andrew getting into our "fish fashion" gear and learning how to breathe only through our mouths. That was the hardest part for me. I think I sucked in too much air while I was swimming because I got really queezy snorkeling! I had to stay on the boat at the second site while the others snorkeled over a sunken ship. Bummer!

We decided to snorkel off shore here at the resort so I can get used to my sea legs before we go out on the boat again. I hope we can tomorrow!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rene,
Been thinkin about you and lifting you up in prayer. Love the pictures. I can't wait to see you my friend. Hug to the family.
Love
cris

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Great pictures!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
About My Guys
Links
Previous Posts
Archives
Search This Site
Miscellaneous
Credits