Letting Go while Holding On
I am working on letting go of our dream for these two precious girls but holding onto the hope and plans God has for our family. Getting hurt makes it hard to hope again but that is when I have to take hold of my hope place it in Christ alone - not in the dream or the plans He has for us. I shared a letter on my personal blog that I wrote to the girls. This letter really helped me process the loss and let go of two beautiful girls that were never mine. Click here if you'd like to read it.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Sweet friend,

I popped over to see what had happened on this blog in the last few months and these last few posts just broke my heart for you. The letter you wrote to the girls is incredibly beautiful and so touching.

The girl(s) that God has planned for you to mother will be infintely blessed by being under your care. I pray that they will be home soon.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
About My Guys
Links
Previous Posts
Archives
Search This Site
Miscellaneous
Credits