Only God can sell our home...
We kicked into high gear and got our home ready to go on the market. It was hard to think that my neighbors might see me walking to the curb with a sign in my hands. But I finally gave in and put the For Sale placard in our yard before I left for work Thursday. I think about how I want to move and how I want to stay. I look down the street and see two other similar signs. And I remember what we've known all along....only God

Only God can sell our home in 30 days
Only God can orchestrate a closing in another 30 days
Only God can bring a buyer with 5 houses on our street for sale
Only God can keep the new house from being bought by someone else
Only God knows the house He has for us
Only God....

Psalm 127

1 Unless the LORD builds the house,
its builders labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,
the watchmen stand guard in vain.

2 In vain you rise early
and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
for he grants sleep to those he loves.

3 Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him.

4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are sons born in one's youth.

5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their enemies in the gate.



2 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Unless the Lord builds the house, then the builders will labor in vain....

I think what's going on in your life is AWESOME! You must be filled with complete joy!

I can't wait to hear about your girl!!

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

I am praying for you and this whole house 'thing'. I know He will lead you in the way He wants you to go.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
About My Guys
Links
Previous Posts
Archives
Search This Site
Miscellaneous
Credits